Posted by admin on Jun 7, 2010
Have you ever wondered why some people are successful in Online Marketing, while others who do seemingly the same activities fail?
Napoleon Hill, in his book Think And Grow Rich, suggests 30 major causes of failure. Let’s have a look at his list.
- Unfavorable hereditary background. While there is little that can be done to correct the underlying issue, a Mastermind Group may be used to achieve some level of success.
- Lack of a well-defined purpose in life. This is a very prominent cause of failure. It is difficult to formulate a plan of action for your Direct Sales Marketing when you don’t know who you are, what you want out of life, and no idea in which direction you’re headed.
- Lack of ambition to aim above mediocrity. These folks have no desire to get ahead, and as we’ve learned desire is the key to success.
- Insufficient education. This problem is one of the easiest to correct. Education comes in many forms, not merely that which is acquired in school. Most people have access to libraries, book stores, or the Internet where there is a wealth of information available for the person who is interested. A Mastermind Group can be formed to augment personal knowledge.
- Lack of self-discipline. This can be one of the most difficult causes to overcome. If this one were easy, we’d all be hugely successful in all areas of our lives. We could eliminate all diet-related illnesses, we’d all weigh the perfect weight, we could be and do whatever we desire.
- Ill health. This can be a huge detriment to success. It is very hard to concentrate, and stick to our plan when we are not feeling well.
- Unfavorable environmental influences during childhood. There are always exceptions to the rule, but it is far more difficult to cultivate a persona of success if we are raised in an atmosphere that does not encourage progress and self-improvement.
- Procrastination. We all have a little of this at one time or another and that’s OK. The important thing is to not let it take control.
- Lack of persistence. There’s a saying: winners never quit and quitters never win. If you want something bad enough, you’ll do whatever you can to accomplish it. If you quit, you’ll never know how close you were to success in your Internet Income Opportunity.
- Negative personality. Nothing positive can come from a negative personality. Successful people are generally positive and uplifting. These are the people that attract success, and these are the attributes that successful people look for in others.
How are you doing so far? Do any of these first ten apply to you?
Well, that’s enough for today. Here’s a link to the next ten causes of failure.
Enter your information in the form at the top of this page for exclusive access to my amazing Wealth Management strategies.
If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment and consider sharing via the bookmark links below!